Tri-Star Cabinet & Top Co., Inc.’s skilled craftsmen have been creating innovative and unique office furniture solutions for businesses since 1966. Regardless of your particular business storage and workspace needs and desires, Tri-Star Cabinet & Top Co., Inc. has the ideal office furniture solution for you. When you’re looking for elegant and functional custom office cabinets, shelving or work surfaces, look to Tri-Star Cabinets.
Why Tri-Star Cabinet & Top Co., Inc.?
Tri-Star Cabinets’ office design specialists work directly with you to create office furniture that provides the perfect work environment for your business — based on your style preferences and available space. We take great pride in their work and craft all our custom wood office furniture from the highest-quality materials using the latest technologies.
We offer our business customers a large selection of wood, hardware and finishing options to accommodate style preferences, whether you favor modern or traditional. We are confident that our design specialists can create a space that is right for your business needs.
Custom Wood Office Furniture
Tri-Star Cabinet custom designs and builds the following products to meet your office needs:
- Reception Area Furniture
- Conference Room Furniture
- Display Cases
How to Select the Perfect Custom Office Furniture for You
When you’re equipping an office with furniture, there is a lot to think about — things like space, functionality and style. You want furniture that keeps you and your employees comfortable, but you also want furniture that looks good and is in keeping with your brand. How do you know what furniture is the right pick? Are there things to keep in mind when you’re coming up with your custom design? Here’s a look at a few questions to ask yourself when you’re exploring the possibility of making new, custom wood office furniture for your site:
- How big is your space? The size of your office space plays a big role in designing everything from desks to wood office cabinets. Not only do you need to make sure your furniture can fit in your space, but also you want to make sure it’s proportionately appropriate. Ideally, your furnishings should leave enough space to keep things from being cramped, while still taking advantage of the space you have efficiently.
- What do you need? When it comes to furniture, functionality is king. Even a great chair isn’t useful when you need a standing desk. Think about what you need in your office to do your daily work, and choose furnishings to accommodate that.
- How will your furniture help ergonomics? All those long hours spent in the workplace don’t have to be uncomfortable and taxing on the body. Look for office furniture that encourages proper posture, prevents serious health problems, and helps you stay comfortable at work.
- What style fits your brand? Last but not least, choose furniture that fits your company style and branding. While some offices have a traditional vibe, others are more modern. While some stick to a minimalist color palette, others are fun and colorful. Know what distinguishes the look of your branding, and let that inform your office furniture selection.